OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, April 20, 2009

Newt's Nonsense

I have to wonder whether or not he realizes that he just lied, and blatantly.



I'm reminded of something that my father used to tell me. If you lie enough, you'll have to keep lying in order to keep from saying you're wrong.

It's pathological, the lying that comes from the lunatic-fringe - of which Gingrich is a primary spokesmodel. The former speaker is of the mindset that you have to be continually agressive, and without pause. It's a militaristic mindset that doesn't allowe for nuanced, strategic diplomacy.

I'm almost of the mind that Newt knows that he just lied. But, does he really care?

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive