OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, June 9, 2008

Machiavelli's Shadow: The Rise and Fall of Karl Rove

I'm a big fan of poltics now.

Not sure how this all came to be. I think it was somewhere around the 2004 election after I had moved back to my hometown, cleaned-up, and started to get my life back on track when I noticed how much George W. Bush's "America" sucked. There was nothing that made me think that I had it any better in Bush's "America", but I was smart enough to see that many people had it worse.

Now, some would say that I 'hate' America for saying such things. Well, it's those same people that deify George W. Bush on a daily basis. And, those same people really don't give a second thought about people like you, or me, and just about anyone that doesn't eagerly lick the dirt from their boots.





Tomorrow, a new book about one of the men ( if not THE man ) that created George W. Bush. This book on Rove will be a great read for those that want to get inside the mind of the man the Conservative movement labeled 'The Architect' and the man that others called 'Bush's Brain'.

Of course, you're also guaranteed to hear lots of people ( read: Fox"News" ) defending him and trying to create an aura of good-will and 'patriotism' around him. I'm sure that it will start tonight, if it hasn't already.

You can read and excerpt here.

It's been stated that Rove once claimed of Bush, "That man could be President". Of course, the folly of that statement was that he shouldn't have been.



KARL ROVE SPEAKING ABOUT HIS INVOLVEMENT/LACK THEREOF IN THE Don Siegelman CASE

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive