OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, July 24, 2008

You Really Think McCain Could Pull This Off?

Yes, I am going to vote for Obama.

Yes, I live and work in a rather "sheltered" town that sees racism as "tradition" by more than I care to think of. And, what's even more scary to think about, it's those samw people that call themselves "conservative Christians".

Yes, I live in a town that is going to overwhelmingly vote for McCain.

This isn't to say that there aren't going to be people that live in my community that won't vote for him - but we are certainly in the minority.

I saw this pic from Obama's speech in Germany and it made me realize that McCain could never draw that type of crowd.



I mean, seriously, look at that.

For far too long, America has had this image of being run by rich, old, white-guys. Our current "leadership" has ruined our foreign policy because they don't even know what foreign policy even is.

Their constituancy, as well as their punditry, thinks that grade-school recess taunting and name-calling in tantamount to hard-hitting commentary. Their news is nothing but random conjecture and spin.

McCain would never be received this well around the world.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive