OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

If Geography Equals Experience.....

Yeah, they're serious about this-



This was also discussed on Fox and Friends the day McCain announced Palin as his choice.

So, let's run with this theory that your proximity to "something" means that you have a "working knowledge" of said "thing" and how it will affect you and those around you.

Lexington, Kentucky ( home of Churchill Downs ) is about a 3 1/2 hour drive from my home. I have ridden horses several times with my brother. I have lived in Kentucky my whole life. Using "conservative logic" as it relates to Sarah Palin, I can be an accomplished jockey and race in the Kentucky Derby.

This "experience by proxy" talking-point is so absurd, I can't believe that so many people are falling for it.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive