OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, August 4, 2008

Oops, Probably Shouldn't Have Said That

Not that it was some "big secret" or anything, but The Bush Family loves Rush Limbaugh.

But, it appears that George H. W. let something slip on air during the verbal-circle-jerk that was Limbaugh's 20th anniversary broadcast:

BUSH 41: Well, yeah. I'm kind of on the sidelines, but I can't do golf and all that stuff anymore. But life is good. It's wonderful, and it's great having the family up here in Maine, and all is well. Do you see our man Ailes at all?

RUSH: Oh, yeah. I saw Roger at Tony Snow's funeral.

BUSH 41: Oh, did you?

RUSH: And a couple of times earlier this summer.

BUSH 41: Are we on the radio, are we?

RUSH: (laughing)

BUSH 41: I didn't know that. I'll clean up my act here. I'm glad they told me.

RUSH: Yeah, we're on the radio.

BUSH 41: It's wonderful talking to you, I'll tell you.

RUSH: Thank you, sir. Same here.


Who is "our man Ailes", you ask?

Well, he runs this place:



You know, Fox"News. That place that's never used White House talking points.

Yeah, no link between the two at all.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive