OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blog Update: No I'm Not Leaving

It's been quite a while since I've updated here or really got into heavy discussion on Twitter. I've been spending a great deal of time researching for my screenplay and putting in more hours at work, so there's virtually no time for this small corner of the internet.

I'm considering just making this a "weekend update" space, which would leave me at the back of the line when news breaks - like responding to Beck's show ending on Fox"News". But is that any different than where I am now?

I'm honestly beginning to think that reading people at Breitbart's sites and debating the failings of Libertarianism is sapping all the energy from me. But, if the ends truly justify the means, then I think I just might have a screenplay worthy of someone taking seriously.

Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Do what ya gotta do but don't stop posting at least on occasion.


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones